- Children who experience traumatic events are at risk for developing psychiatric problems later in life.
- The use of psychiatric medication can help children with ADHD improve their academic performance.
- Children who receive treatment for anxiety disorders are more likely to have better social skills.
- Behavioral therapy is an effective treatment for children with autism spectrum disorder.
- Suicide is the third leading cause of death among adolescents in the United States.
These are just a few of the latest discoveries in child psychiatry. Stay tuned for morenews, and other news from child psychiatry here.
Article by: news from child psychiatry (written by news4psych)
DISCLAIMER: news from child psychiatry does not endorse the use of illegal drugs and is not responsible for any action as a result of reading news articles on news4psych website. News articles are intended to inform readers about current events or issues that may interest the general public; they do not explicitly recommend taking illegal drugs. For more information, please refer to our terms and conditions section. If you disagree with news4psych's disclaimer policy, please contact us via e-mail at contact page and we will review your request in due time. Our goal is to maintain a safe but fun environment for all our visitors!news4psych is a news and educational blog for teenagers and adults interested in psychology. by news from child psychiatry