Wednesday, 08 June 2022 09:03

Trading on the stock exchange

Rate this item
(1 Vote)
Alexey Kirienko EXANTE Alexey Kirienko EXANTE pixabay

Trading on the stock exchange is considered by many as one of the best methods to multiply your capital.

 

However, it is worth mentioning that although the stock exchange is able to generate significant profit, it is also a place where you can lose money. The key to successful investment is proper knowledge of the stock market, as well as specialized knowledge from the world of finance.

Know the market, learn the rules

Although this sounds very trivial, but everyone, even the most seasoned stock market shark is able to confirm this principle. Knowledge is the basis for starting to invest on the stock market, because it allows to accurately assess risk and multiply your capital. The stock exchange is not a gamble, although luck is an important factor, but it is only about 5%. The other 95% is extensive knowledge of how the market works, its rules, and which companies or projects it is worth investing in.

Bull market and bear market - the basic knowledge of every stock exchange investor

Without knowledge of the bull market and the bear market it is not even worth trying to invest capital in the stock market. In the vast majority of cases, it will end in a terrible failure, which hurts even more because you lose your own hard-earned money. Knowledge of how the market works, i.e. the natural cycles of the bull market (growth) and bear market (decline) allows to invest wisely and helps avoid chaotic, emotional and nervous decisions. This is why it is so important to know the rules of the market and understand them thoroughly.

Why is knowledge and composure so important in stock market investing?

Let's assume a hypothetical situation - you invest in a company whose share price one day begins to plunge. There may be innumerable reasons for such situation, however, you need to have a cool head and proper knowledge. If the situation of company is stable, reports indicate that it is developing adequately, then it would be foolish to sell such shares, because you would lose your capital, as shares can immediately go up again and reach their all-time high.

If you are interested in the stock market and investments, be sure to check out Alexey Kirienko EXANTE

 
  • WooCommerce versus Shopify - advantages and disadvantages of solutions
    WooCommerce versus Shopify - advantages and disadvantages of solutions

    The eCommerce business is constantly evolving. Every year, more and more companies offer Internet services, thanks to which entrepreneurs planning to open an online store have the opportunity to choose the best solution for themselves.

    Written on Thursday, 29 September 2022 15:46
  • What is Rhinoplasty? To Whom?
    What is Rhinoplasty? To Whom?

    Rhinoplasty is a treatment procedure that is applied to people who have problems with their nose. The people who will receive this treatment are those who have cosmetic or health problems in their nose.

    Written on Monday, 11 July 2022 14:20
  • How you could use Residential Proxies?
    How you could use Residential Proxies?

    Online safety is considered an extremely important topic these days. This is not surprising - many important parts of everyday life take place on the Internet.

    Written on Thursday, 30 June 2022 15:59
  • Create your own library with art deco furniture
    Create your own library with art deco furniture

    Many people would like to have a bookshelf at home.

    Written on Thursday, 23 June 2022 09:58
  • 3 Steps to Build a Face Filter App and Save Your Budget
    3 Steps to Build a Face Filter App and Save Your Budget

    Every user of social networks or someone who regularly uses various applications has probably seen face filters at least once. The phenomenon of such masks seems surprising to many users, because at first glance there is nothing special about them, and some users think they are silly at all.

    Written on Friday, 10 June 2022 12:02

Stay in touch

Subscribe to our newsletter to get the latest news on our work.